Key Cardholder Benefits
- Enjoy 2 complimentary Priority Pass lounge visits each year when you enrol at prioritypass.com/amplifysignature.
- Within 4 weeks of your birthday, receive an additional 10% of the points earned in the last 12 months.
- Gain access to Visa’s Luxury Hotel Collection, giving you the best available rate guarantee and upgrade benefits when available.
- Add a second cardholder (16 or over) for free.
- Enjoy complimentary insurances including Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance and Rental Vehicle Excess in Australia cover, up to 6 months’ complimentary cover for international travel insurance, plus extended warranty, purchase protection for up to 4 months and overseas transit accident insurance.
Amplify points earned with the Bank of Melbourne Amplify Signature Card are worth 0.45 cents per point on average, but can be worth up to 1 cent or more when transferred to partners.
Here's our valuations for Amplify Rewards points:
|Redemption value (in cents)
|Redeeming points for airline miles
|1 - 1.5
|Donating points to charity
|Redeeming points for gift cards
Amplify Rewards points earned with the Bank of Melbourne Amplify Signature Card can be transferred to the following partners:
The Bank of Melbourne Amplify Signature Card has an annual fee of $295. You can add a second cardholder for no extra fee.
Amplify Points Calculator
Use the rewards calculator to calculate total Amplify points and card value per dollar spent for the Bank of Melbourne Amplify Signature Card. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.