Bankwest is an australian bank headquartered out of Perth, Western Australia that is a subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank. They offer credit cards for their More Rewards progarm as well as credit cards for the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
Credit Card Value & Rewards Calculators
Use our calculators to calculate Bankwest points per $1 spent and the cash value of Bankwest credit cards based on spend, how much you value benefits, and annual fees. Compare the results side by side any two Australia credit cards featured on the site.
Bankwest More World Mastercard®
- Earn 2.5 points for every $1 spent on the card — uncapped.
- Enjoy 10 complimentary lounge visits per calendar year for you and your accompanying guests to access over 1,000 lounges worldwide with LoungeKey, complimentary overseas travel insurance and no foreign transaction fees.
- $270 annual fee.
Bankwest More Platinum Mastercard®
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on the card, up to 400,000 points per calendar year.
- Enjoy complimentary overseas travel insurance and no foreign transaction fees.
- $160 annual fee.
Bankwest More Classic Mastercard®
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on the card, up to 150,000 points per calendar year.
- $100 annual fee.