You can earn up to 200,000 Citi Rewards points over a 12 month period.
Current Intro Bonus
Earn 200,000 bonus Citi Rewards points. That's 150,000 bonus points when you spend a minimum of $4,000 on eligible purchases using your new card within 90 days from approval and 50,000 bonus points when keep your card for over 12 months.
While the card will still earn Citi Rewards points per $1 spent, there are also alternative intro bonuses you can choose for the Citi Premier Card:
- $600 Cashback when you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases using Apple Pay within 90 days from approval. Ends 31 January 2023.
- 100,000 bonus Velocity points when you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from approval. Ends 31 January 2023.
These bonuses offer the same value as
Key Cardholder Benefits
- Receive two airport lounge visits every year with complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- Enjoy 10% off (up to $250) Limited Time Luxury Escapes Exclusive hotel offers with the Citi Premier until March 1, 2023.
- Gain access to Mastercard Priceless Cities which allows you to explore unforgettable experiences around the world.
- Break up big purchases into smaller, more manageable monthly repayments at a fixed rate over a set term with Citi Instalment Plans.
- Complimentary mobile phone insurance is available when you use your card to pay for your mobile device.
- Purchase your flights with the Citi Premier credit card and receive complimentary international travel insurance.
The Citi Premier Card has an annual fee of $150 the first year and each subsequent year if you spend $48,000 on eligible purchases or cash advances in the previous year. Otherwise, it will cost you $300 per year.
You can add up to 4 additional cardholders for $0 per year.
Citi Points Calculator
Use the rewards calculator to calculate Citi Rewards points and card value per $1 spent for the Citi Premier Card Australia. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.