Current Intro Bonus
Earn 150,000 bonus Citi Rewards points. That's 75,000 bonus points when you spend a minimum of $3,000 on eligible purchases using your new card within 90 days from approval and 75,000 additional bonus points when keep your card for over 12 months.
While the card will still earn Citi Rewards points per $1 spent, there are also alternative intro bonuses you can choose for the Citi Rewards Card:
- 40,000 Flybuys bonus points when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from approval. Ends 31 January 2023.
- 60,000 Velocity points when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from approval. Ends 31 January 2023.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- Enjoy 10% off (up to $250) Limited Time Luxury Escapes Exclusive hotel offers with the Citi Rewards credit card until March 1, 2023.
- Gain access to Mastercard Priceless Cities which allows you to explore unforgettable experiences around the world.
- Break up big purchases into smaller, more manageable monthly repayments at a fixed rate over a set term with Citi Instalment Plans.
The Citi Rewards Card has an annual fee of $49 the first year, then $149 after that. Offer ends January 31, 2023.
Additional cardholders can be added for an annual fee $90 per cardholder.
Citi Points Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly spend amounts to calculate Citi Rewards Points and card value per $1 spent for the Citi Rewards Card. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.