The Royal Bank of Scotland, commonly known as RBS, is a major retail and commercial bank based out of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. They offer two credit cards that rewards you on everyday spending.
RBS Rewards Credit Cards
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) offers two credit cards that earns reward points on everyday purchases. You can avoid the annual fees that comes with these cards based on your relationship with RBS.
- Use this credit card abroad and you'll pay no foreign transaction fees
- Benefit from 1% back in Rewards at supermarkets and 0.5% on spending at their petrol stations
- Get 1-15% back in Rewards at selected retailers and 0.5% everywhere else
- You won't pay an annual fee if you have a Reward Black current account
- As a Reward Black customer, your calls will be prioritised. So whatever you need, RBS will help all year round
- Enjoy 1% in Rewards for your spend at the supermarket
- You’ll earn 1-15% in Rewards when you shop at MyRewards retailers
- Get 0.25% in Rewards for all your other spending, including at supermarket petrol stations
- If you already have a Reward current account, you'll get the card's annual fee refunded
- Minimum Income Requirement: £10K per year
How do you earn RBS Reward Points?
RBS Reward Points are earned using RBS credit cards, banking accounts, and several other RBS financial options.
How much are RBS Reward Points worth?
RBS Reward Points are worth 1p when redeemed as cash credit to your banking account. You can also redeem them for gift cards for increased value.
Can you transfer RBS Reward Points?
Yes. They can be exchanged for British Airways Avios at the best value of £20 Rewards for 2,350 Avios.