With the exception of a few select airlines, Accor points can be transferred to most partners at a 2:1 ratio. This means that transferring 2,000 Accor points will earn you 1,000 miles or points with the partnering program.
Here's the full list of Accor transfer partners:
Calculate Accor point transfers
Use the conversion calculator to calculate the transfer of Accor points to airline miles and other rewards points.
How to transfer Accor points
- Head to the Accor Partners page.
- Select 'Airline' or 'Mobility' based on if you're transferring to airlines or rail partners.
- Click on 'Use' to get a list of partners you can transfer/redeem your miles with.
- Find the airline or transportation partner you want to transfer to and select it.
- Click on Convert Your Reward Points.
- Enter the frequent flyer or transportation membership number.
- Select how many Accor points you want to transfer.
- Click Confirm Conversion.
Can Accor points be transferred?
Yes. You can transfer Accor points to over 30 partners which consists of frequent flyer and transportation programs.
How do you convert Accor points to miles?
You can convert your Accor points by going to the Accor Partners - Airline page and selecting the airline you want to transfer your points to.
Does Accor have a credit card?
No. Accor does not offer a co-branded credit card for their hotel chain.
How many Accor points equals one airline mile?
Most transfers are 2:1 meaning you'll receive 1 airline mile for every 2 Accor points you transfer.