Key Cardholder Benefits
- Enjoy two complimentary airport lounge passes each calendar year with Mastercard Travel Pass provided by DragonPass to over 1,300 airport lounges worldwide
- Pay no international transaction fees for purchases you make overseas or online
- Enjoy international travel insurance (must activate before you travel)
- Cashback benefits for eligible cardholders through CommBank Rewards in the CommBank app.
- No monthly fee if you spend at least $4,000 in your statement period ($2,500 if prior to 25 August 2023)
- No additional cardholder fee to share your card with someone else
CommBank Awards points earned with the Ultimate Awards credit card are worth 0.5 cents apiece on average. This means 10,000 points are equal to around $50 in value.
Here's our valuations for CommBank Awards points:
|Redemption options||Redemption value (in cents)|
|Booking flights with Flight Centre||0.5|
|Pay with points at Myer||0.5|
|Cash back and statement credits||0.5|
|Gift cards||0.46 - 0.48|
|Point transfers to partners||0.25 - 1+|
|Awards eShop||0.2 - 0.3|
|Donations to charity||0.53|
Points earned with the CommBank Ultimate Awards credit card can be transferred to the following partners:
The CommBank Ultimate Awards credit card has monthly fee of $35 each which comes out to a total of $420 per year. You'll pay no monthly fee if you spend at least $4,000 on your card during the statement period and choose to receive online statements ($2,500 if prior to 25 August 2023).
An additional cardholder can be added at no extra charge.
Awards Points Calculator
Use the rewards calculator to calculate Awards points per $1 spent and the cash value of the CommBank Ultimate Awards credit card. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.