All bonus categories share an annual combined bonus cap of $80,000 in purchases. Once you've hit this cap, you'll earn at the non-bonus category rate of 1 point for every $1 spent across all purchases made to the card for the remainder of the calendar year.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card primary cardholders, additional cardholders, and up to eight travel companions on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free when travel originates on an Air Canada flight.
- Primary cardholders of the TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card will earn 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles and one Status Qualifying Segment for every $5,000 of net purchases made to the card.
- For every $10,000 spent on the TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card, the primary business cardholder will receive a one-time Maple Leaf Lounge Guest Passes. Up to four passes can be earned per year and passes can be used by the primary business cardholder, additional cardholders and their guest at select Mable Leaf Lounges in North America with a same day ticket on a departing Air Canada flight.
- As a TD Aeroplan Visa Business Cardholder, you will have the flexibility to use your point for part of your trip and your card to pay for the rest. You'll also earn points on the part paid using the card.
- Once every 48 months, each TD Aeroplan Visa Business Cardholder will receive a rebate of up to $100 CAD for a NEXUS enrolment application and/or renewal fee.
The TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card has a $149 annual fee. You can add additional employee cards for $49 each.
Aeroplan Points Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly business expenses to calculate how many points you can earn with the TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.