|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card features four bonus categories that earn bonus Aeroplan Points. Those categories are Air Canada, grocery, gas station, and drugstore purchases. There is no limit to the amount of Aeroplan Points you earn in any bonus category and no limit to the amount of Aeroplan Points you can earn with the card in general.
- 1.5x Air Canada
- This includes purchases made through Air Canada Vacations.
- 1.5x Gas Station
- 1.5x Grocery
- 1x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card features complimentary benefits when flying Air Canada and great travel and purchase insurance.
- Free Checked Bags
- Free first checked bag for you, authorized users, and up to 8 companions when flying Air Canada.
- $50 NEXUS Application Rebate
- Visa Infinite Benefits
- Visa Infinite Concierge
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
- Visa Infinite Dining Series
- Visa Infinite Wine Country Program
- Visa Infinite Entertainment Access
- Visa Infinite Troon Golf
- Save with Avis and Budget
- Travel & Purchase Protection
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services
- Mobile Device Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Extended Warranty Protection
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.