The bonus earning rates for Air Canada purchases has an annual spend cap of $100,000 per year. Once that cap is hit, you'll earn 1 Aeroplan Point per $1 spent on all Air Canada purchases for the remainder of the year.
The bonus earning rates for the 1.5X categories (travel, gas, grocery, dining) has a combined annual spend cap of $100,000 per year. Once you've hit this cap, you will earn 1 Aeroplan Point per $1 spent across all four categories for the remainder of the calendar year.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- As a primary TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Cardholder, you will receive an annual round-trip companion pass from $99 to $599 CAD (plus taxes, fees, and surcharges) after spending $25,000 on the card during the calendar year.
- Primary and additional TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Cardholders will receive complimentary access to any Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge located in Canada and the United States.
- As a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Cardholder, you'll receive priority services with Air Canada. Priority services also apply to authorized users and up to 8 companions traveling on the same reservation as the cardholder(s).
- As a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Cardholder, you and up to eight others traveling on the same reservation will receive the first checked bag free.
- When you use your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card to enroll for NEXUS, you'll get up to a $100 CAD application fee rebate once every 48 months.
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Credit Card has a $599 annual fee. You can add additional cardholders for $199 each.
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Credit Card has an income requirement of $150,000 annual personal income or $200,000 annual household income.
Aeroplan Points Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly spend amounts to calculate how many points you can earn with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.