|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Intro Bonus: -
Rewards Rate Details
The WestJet RBC Mastercard has one bonus category which is WestJet. There's no limit to the amount of bonus WestJet Dollars you can earn spending with WestJet and no limit to the amount of WestJet Dollars you can earn overall.
- 1.5% WestJet
- Includes WestJet Vacations purchases as well.
- 1% Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The WestJet RBC Mastercard doesn't have as many benefits as the World Elite version, but the perks can still be useful for those who don't want to pay the higher annual fee.
- Annual Companion Voucher
- Can be used for a round-trip flight for travel in Canada and the continental U.S. for $199 CAD.
- Taxes, fees, and ATC charges will still apply at booking.
- Benefits With Petro-Canada
- Link your card and save three cents ($0.03) per litre at the time of transaction.
- Earn 20% more Petro-Points at Petro-Canada.
- Travel & Purchase Protections
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.