There are ten 2% Money-Back categories: Grocery, Furniture, Restaurant, Hotel-Motel, Gas Station, Recurring Bill Payments, Drug Store, Home Improvement, Entertainment, and Public Transportation & Parking.
Current Intro Bonus
Get 10% back, up to $100, when you spend up to $1,000 in your first 2 months.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- Make the most of your travel with Mastercard® Travel Pass Provided by DragonPass. Your complimentary membership gives you exclusive dining, retail and spa offers in over 650 airports worldwide, along with access to over 1,300 airport lounges at $32 USD per visit.
- Enjoy special benefits and offers from a growing lineup of on-demand apps and subscription services made available to you as a Tangerine World Mastercard cardholder.
- Protection on new cell phones, smartphones or tablets when you charge the full cost to your Card, or when you purchase it through a plan and charge all of your wireless bill payments to your Card.
- Damage and theft protection for your car rental when you rent for up to 31 consecutive days and charge the full cost of your rental to your Card.
- Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically on everyday purchases and paid monthly.
- No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn on your everyday purchases.
- Free cards for Authorized Users on your Account
- Purchase Assurance to automatically cover loss, theft or damage on most new insured items for 90 days from the date of purchase
- Extended Warranty which may double the period of repair services to a maximum of one year
The Tangerine World Mastercard has a $0 annual fee. You can add authorized users to your account for no fee.
The Tangerine World Mastercard requires a gross annual income of $60,000 or more OR a gross household income of $100,000 or more OR total balances of $250,000 or more in Tangerine Savings Account(s) and/or Investment Fund Accounts.
Input your monthly and yearly spend to estimate Money-Back rewards earned with the Tangerine World Mastercard. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.