Key Cardholder Benefits
- Once per year when redeeming rewards for any flight within the AIR MILES Rewards program, you can bring a companion along for up to a maximum of 1,700 AIR MILES Rewards Miles. For flights that cost more than 1,700 AIR MILES Rewards Miles, you will be able to pull from your AIR MILES Dream Balance to cover the remaining miles.
- As an AMEX AIR MILES Reserve Cardholder, you will be able to redeem your Miles to pay for taxes and fees payable at time of booking your flight redemptions.
- Enroll and enjoy complimentary Priority Pass membership which gives you access to over 1,200 lounges worldwide.
- When booking travel online or with the AIR MILES Concierge team, the AIR MILES flight administration fee payable at time of booking will be waived.
- Expedite your way through security by simiply presenting your card and valid boarding pass to access the Pearson Priority Security Lanes in Terminal 1 and Terminal 3.
- Enjoy complimentary Onyx Status in the AIR MILES Rewards program.
- Be protected with car rental theft/damage insurance, flight delay insurance, baggage delay insurance, hotel/motel burglary insurance, and more.
|Redemption Option||Redemption Value (in cents)|
|Dream rewards used for short-haul and last minute flights (dream rewards)||15 - 20|
|Dream rewards used for car rentals||13 - 15|
|AIR MILES redeemed as cash rewards||10.5|
|Dream rewards used for standard flights||10 - 15|
|Dream rewards redeemed for merchandise||9 - 13|
|Dream rewards used to book hotels||9 - 11|
AIR MILES are worth 10.5 cents each when redeemed as Cash Rewards and worth anywhere from 9 to upwards of 20 cents each when redeemed for Dream Rewards.
The AMEX AIR MILES Reserve Card has a $299 annual fee. It will cost $50 per year for each additional AIR MILES Reserve Credit Card added to the account.
AIR MILES Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly spend amounts to find out how many AIR MILES you can earn with the AMEX AIR MILES Reserve Card. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.