Key Cardholder Benefits
- You and all authorized users with a Business Platinum card will have access to 1,300+ airport lounges in over 500 airports around the world and 140 countries. This includes Centurion Lounges, Plaza Premium Lounges, Delta Sky Club (when flying Delta) and Priority Pass lounges.
- Enjoy benefits such as daily breakfast for two, noon check-in (when available), guaranteed 4:00pm late check-out, a room upgrade upon arrival (when available), in-room wi-fi (exclusions apply), and an additional benefit such as a complimentary food & beverage or spa credit when booking stays through Fine Hotels & Resorts.
- Receive Up to a $100 USD hotel credit and a one-category room upgrade at check-in when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay through The Hotel Collection
- Enjoy special benefits at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Receive complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status. Enrollment required.
- Get access to discounted base fares for you and your travel companions when you book through the International Airline Program.
- Enjoy complimentary airport transfers when you book an eligible round-trip first class or business class flight, plus a minimum 1-night stay on the same itinerary. Bookings must be made through Platinum Card Travel Service with your Business Platinum Card.
- Be protected with travel and purchase coverage including trip cancellation/interruption insurance, out-of-province emergency medical insurance, car rental theft and damage insurance, and much more.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Transferring points to airline partners||1.2 - 2|
|Airfare via AMEX Fixed Points Travel program||1.5 - 2|
|Travel via AMEX Flexible Points Travel program||1|
|Redeeming points towards card purchases||1|
|Using points at checkout on Amazon.ca||0.7|
|Shopping for merchandise through AMEX Shop||0.4 - 0.6|
Membership Rewards Points earned with the AMEX Business Platinum are worth between 1.5 and 2 cents each on average towards airfare. This means 30,000 points has a cash value of $450 to $600.
Points can also be redeemed for charity donations, card purchases, and towards travel using the AMEX Flexible Points Travel program at a value of 1 cent apiece.
Membership Rewards points earned with the AMEX Business Platinum Card can be transferred to 8 travel partners.
The AMEX Business Platinum Card has a $499 annual fee. Additional employee Business Platinum Card will cost $199 annually and additional employee Business Gold Rewards Card will cost $50 annually.
AMEX Points Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly business expenses into the AMEX Business Platinum Point Calculator to find out how much you can earn. Compare the results side by side up to two credit cards from any issuer.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.