Current Intro Bonus
Earn up to 145,000 TD Rewards Points plus, first year no Annual Fee for the Primary and Additional Cardholders. Conditions Apply. Must apply by May 28, 2023.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- Each year, you will receive one $100 TD Travel Credit on your first Eligible Travel Credit Purchase of $500 or more made with Expedia For TD and posted to the Account in a calendar year.
- Each year, earn up to 10,000 TD Rewards Points which is based on 10% of the total number of TD Rewards Points you've earned over the 12 months preceding your birthday.
- When you use your TD Credit Card at participating Avis and Budget locations, you'll save a minimum of 10% off the lowest base rates in the Canada and U.S. and a minimum of 5% off the lowest base rates internationally.
- Enjoy Visa Infinite benefits including Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection, Visa Infinite Dining Series, Visa Infinite Wine Country Program, and more.
- Be protected with travel and shopping coverage including travel medical insurance, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, auto rental collision/loss damage insurance, and more.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Book Any Way Travel||0.4|
TD Rewards points earned with the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite are worth 0.5 cents each towards travel booked with Expedia for TD. This means that 100,000 points is equal to $500 in value.
The TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card has a $139 annual fee. Additional cardholders can be added for $50 per card.
The TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card requires $60,000 personal or $100,000 household annual income.
TD Points Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly spend into the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite point calculator to find out how much you can earn. Compare the results side by side up to two credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.