American Airlines (commonly abbreviated as 'AA') has more than 6,700 daily flights to 336 locations in 56 countries worldwide with 10 primary hubs scattered across the United States. Their rewards program is called American Airlines AAdvantage and they are part of the oneworld alliance.
American Airlines Hubs
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
AAdvantage Credit Card Calculators
Learn about the earning rates, benefits, sign up bonus, and annual fees of AAdvantage credit cards. Calculate how many AAdvantage Miles you can earn based on your spend and compare the results side by side any cards featured on the site.