Key Cardholder Benefits
- Each year on your credit card account anniversary you'll receive a companion fare which allows you to book a companion flight from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $22)
- Free checked bag for you and up to 6 guests on the same reservation - that’s a savings of $60 per person roundtrip
- Enjoy 20% back on Alaska Airlines inflight purchases when you pay with your new card
- With oneworld® Alliance member airlines and Alaska's Global Partners, you can earn and redeem miles to over 1,000 destinations worldwide
- Flexibility with no blackout dates on Alaska Airlines flights when booking with miles or a companion fare
- Plus, no international transaction fees and a low annual fee of $50 for the company and $25 per card
The Point Calculator value miles earned with the Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card at about 1.5 cents each on average when redeemed with Alaska Airlines and their partners.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Redeeming miles for award flights||1.5|
|Redeeming miles for hotel stays||0.8|
The Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card annual fee is $50 for the company and $25 per card.
Alaska Miles Calculator
Calculate how many Alaska Miles you can earn with the Alaska Airlines Business Credit Card based on your business expenses. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
Alaska Airlines is not a direct transfer partner of any major U.S. credit card rewards program. This makes it challenging to earn Alaska miles outside of using Alaska's own co-branded credit cards.
If you need to top off your miles with Alaska, there are a handful of hotel rewards programs you can use. Here are all of the programs that allow you to transfer rewards to your Alaska Mileage Plan account:
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Alaska Airlines Business credit card earning rates stacks up against other Alaska Airlines and partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!