American Express Membership Rewards points can be transferred to Cathay Pacific at a rate of 1,000 AMEX points for 1,000 Asia miles. This opens up several high earning credit cards that you can use to quickly earn points and add to your Asia miles account.
Convert AMEX points to Asia Miles
If you have American Express Membership Rewards points and would like to transfer them into Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, you can use our point transfer calculator to calculate how many Asia Miles you will get.
Can you transfer Membership Rewards points to Cathay Pacific Asia Miles?
Yes. Points earned with American Express Membership Rewards credit cards can be transferred directly to your Asia Miles account.
What is the transfer ratio of American Express Membership Rewards points to Asia Miles?
Every 1,000 Membership Rewards points you transfer to Cathay Pacific will give you 1,000 Asia Miles.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!