Key Cardholder Benefits
- During your first year of being a Cathay Pacific Credit Card holder, you'll receive complimentary Marco Polo Club Green Membership
- As a Cathay Pacific Credit Card holder, you'll be able to save 10% on Asia Miles gift miles, mileage renewal, and mileage transfer fees online
- When you redeem your Asia Miles for hotel, car rentals, or experience awards through travel.asiamiles.com, you'll receive a 10% redemption discount
- Enjoy 2-day priority redemption for discount flight award booking tickets online from time to time
The Cathay Pacific Visa Signature Card has an annual fee of $95.
Calculate how many Asia Miles you can earn with the Cathay Pacific Credit Card and the cash value of the miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
Cathay Pacific Asia Miles is a direct transfer partner of several programs including American Express Membership Rewards. This makes it easy to earn Asia miles via intro bonuses and everyday spending.
Here are the list of programs that allow you to transfer points to your Asia miles account:
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Cathay Pacific Credit Card earning rates stacks up against partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.
Does the Cathay Pacific Credit Card have an annual fee?
Yes. The annual fee for the Cathay Pacific Credit Card is $95.
Can you earn Cathay Pacific miles using American Express credit card points?
Yes. American Express Membership Rewards points can be transferred to Cathay Pacific Asia miles at a rate of 1,000 AMEX points for 1,000 Asia miles.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!