Delta Airlines is a U.S.-based airline based out of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. They fly to more than 310 destinations across 54 countries/territories and operate more than 5,400 flights daily. Delta's rewards program is called Delta SkyMiles and the reward currency are called SkyMiles. They are part of the SkyTeam alliance.
Delta Airlines Hubs
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Delta Airlines Credit Cards
Delta Airlines offers several American Airlines credit cards. They are tiered in the order of: Blue, Gold, Platinum, and Reserve. The Blue offers the least amount of benefits overall and the Reserve offers the most benefits. Which card is best depends on how often you fly Delta and the benefits you want to receive with Delta.