Current Intro Bonus
Limited Time Offer: Earn 75,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Plus, earn an additional 5,000 Bonus Miles after you make an eligible Delta purchase with your new card within your first 6 months. Offer Ends 10/25/23.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- New: Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
- Check or stow your bag with ease: First Checked Bag Free on Delta Flights + Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
- Additionally, receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to use toward future travel after you spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- When you use the Delta Gold Business Card to pay for in-flight purchases on Delta-operated flights, you'll receive 20% off in the form of a statement credit.
- Pay with Miles: take up to $50 off the cost of your flight for every 5,000 miles you redeem with Pay with Miles when you book on delta.com.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel overseas.
The Point Calculator values Delta SkyMiles at 1.2 cents each on average towards award flights with Delta and their airline partners. This means that 10,000 SkyMiles are worth about $120 in flight value.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Pay With Miles||1.0|
|Delta Gift Cards||0.69|
|Other Gift Cards||0.41|
The Delta SkyMiles Gold Business American Express Card has a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99. If you normally pay for check bags during business travel, it will only take 1-2 round-trip flights to offset this fee.
Calculate how many SkyMiles you can earn with the Delta Gold Business Card based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
In addition to using Delta's seven co-branded credit cards, you can also earn SkyMiles by transferring rewards from Delta's transfer partners to your SkyMiles account. With partners like American Express Membership Rewards, you can easily earn lots of miles which can push you towards award travel faster.
Here are the list of partners that allow you to transfer rewards to your Delta SkyMiles account:
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Delta SkyMiles Gold Business AMEX Card's earning rates stacks up against other Delta and partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.