Current Intro Bonus
Welcome Offer: Earn 60,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- New: Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
- You can receive a domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Take a friend or family member when you fly Delta. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for round-trip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Earn more miles on big purchases with 1.5 miles per dollar on single eligible purchases of $5,000 or more (that's an extra half mile per dollar), up to 50,000 additional miles per year. If your purchase qualifies for a category that has a higher mileage accelerator, only the higher accelerator will apply (ex. you would earn 3X miles on purchases made directly with Delta and hotels instead of 1.5X).
- Delta Sky Club® Access - Get access to Delta Sky Club® at a rate of $50 per person per visit for you and up to two guests while flying together on Delta.
- With Status Boost®, earn 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to 2x per year getting you closer to Medallion Status.
- Terms and limitations apply.
The Point Calculator values Delta SkyMiles at 1.2 cents each on average towards award flights with Delta and their airline partners. This means that 10,000 SkyMiles are worth about $120 in flight value.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Pay With Miles||1.0|
|Delta Gift Cards||0.69|
|Other Gift Cards||0.41|
The Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business American Express Card has an annual fee of $250. This can be offset the first year with the intro bonus and all following years using the Main Cabin Companion Pass which can easily offer $300 or more in annual value.
Calculate how many SkyMiles you can earn with the Delta Platinum Business AMEX based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
NOTE: This calculator does not factor in the 0.5X bonus points for single purchases of over $5,000. So if you often make large purchases, be sure to consider the extra points you would earn from this benefit.
Other Ways To Earn
Along with Delta's seven co-branded credit cards, you can also earn SkyMiles by transferring rewards from Delta's transfer partners to your SkyMiles account. With partners like American Express Membership Rewards, you can easily earn lots of SkyMiles which can push you towards award travel faster.
Here are the list of partners that allow you to transfer rewards to your Delta SkyMiles account:
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business AMEX Card's earning rates stacks up against other Delta and partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!