Marriott is one of two major rewards programs that you can use to earn Delta SkyMiles. Points earned with Marriott can be transferred to Delta SkyMiles at a 3:1 ratio.
Marriott Bonvoy points can be transferred to Delta SkyMiles at a 3:1 ratio. Every 3,000 Marriott Bonvoy points you transfer will give you 1,000 Delta SkyMiles.
In addition to that, Marriott throws in a bonus 15,000 points for every 60,000-block of points you transfer in a single transaction. At a 3:1 ratio, this equates to an additional 5,000 SkyMiles.
So all-in-all, transferring 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points to Delta SkyMiles would give you a total of 25,000 Delta SkyMiles.
Calculate Marriott points to Delta miles
Use the Conversion Calculator to calculate the transfer of Marriott Bonvoy Points to Delta SkyMiles which includes the 60K Marriott point transfer bonus.
How to transfer Marriott points to Delta
- Go to Marriott's Transfer Points To Miles page.
- Click Transfer Points. You will be prompted to log into your Marriott Bonvoy account if you aren't already logged in.
- In the Frequent Flyer Program drop down, select Delta SkyMiles.
- Enter your Delta SkyMiles account number in the Frequent Flyer Number field.
- Enter how many Marriott points you want to convert in the Points field.
- Click Continue.
- Verify that everything is correct and click Convert.
Earn more Delta SkyMiles
If you're in need of Delta SkyMiles, you can earn additional miles using Delta credit cards. You can also earn Membership Rewards points and transfer those directly to Delta at a rate of 1,000 AMEX points for 1,000 SkyMiles.
Learn More: Best Delta Credit Cards (+ Rewards Calculator)
Here are 10 of the highest credit card offers currently available from our partners for earning Delta SkyMiles. This table is updated automatically whenever our partner offers change, so you will always find the most up-to-date bonuses listed.
Can Marriott points be transferred to Delta?
Yes. Every 3,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points you transfer to Delta SkyMiles will give you 1,000 Miles.
Does the Marriott point transfer bonus apply to Delta?
Yes. You will receive a bonus 5,000 Delta SkyMiles for every 60,000 Marriott Points you transfer to Delta in a single transfer.
What other programs transfer to Delta SkyMiles?
American Express Membership Rewards Points can also be transferred to Delta at a 1:1 ratio meaning that 1,000 AMEX Points can be converted to 1,000 Delta SkyMiles.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!