Key Cardholder Benefits
- Every anniversary year that you spend $50 or more on purchases with the Flying Blue Credit Card, you'll earn 5,000 bonus miles on your account anniversary.
The Point Calculator values Flying Blue miles at 1.2 cents each on average. This means that 10,000 miles are worth about $120 in value towards reward flights.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Award Flights (Research)||1.2 - 1.5|
|Award Flights (Average)||1.2|
The Bank of America Air France-KLM World Elite Mastercard has an annual fee of $89.
Flying Blue Miles Calculator
Calculate how many Flying Blue Miles you can earn with the Flying Blue Credit Card based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
The Flying Blue program is a direct transfer partner of all major U.S. credit card rewards programs. This makes it extremely easy to earn miles via intro bonuses and everyday spending across partner credit cards.
Here's the full list of partners that allow you to transfer rewards to your Flying Blue account:
Earning Rate Comparison
There's over 20 partner credit cards that you can use to earn Flying Blue miles thanks to transfer partners. Check out the table below to see how the Flying Blue Credit Card earning rates per $1 spent stacks up against partner credit cards.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!