Capital One Rewards is one of several major U.S. credit card rewards programs that allow you to transfer rewards to Flying Blue. Both Capital One Venture miles and Spark miles can be transferred to Flying Blue at a 1:1 ratio.
Use the Conversion Calculator to calculate the transfer of Capital One Venture miles and Spark miles to Flying Blue miles.
Can you transfer American Express Membership Rewards points to Air France-KLM Flying Blue?
Yes. Membership Rewards points can be transferred to Flying Blue at a 1:1 ratio.
What is the transfer ratio for Membership Rewards points to Flying Blue miles?
Every 1,000 American Express Membership Rewards points you transfer to Flying Blue will give you 1,000 miles.
Which credit card points can be transferred to Flying Blue?
American Express Membership Rewards points, Chase Ultimate Rewards points, Citi ThankYou Rewards points, and Capital One Venture miles & Spark miles can all be transferred to Flying Blue at a 1:1 ratio.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!