Key Cardholder Benefits
- After spending $2,500 or more on your Frontier Mastercard during the cardmembership year, you'll receive a $100 Flight Voucher on your account anniversary.
- You'll receive an award redemption fee waiver when you book an award ticket and use your Frontier Mastercard to pay the related taxes and fees. This can save you a good deal of money per year depending on how often you book award flights with Frontier.
- As a Frontier Mastercard holder, you'll unlock the ability to pool your Frontier Miles with up to 8 pool friends and family members.
- For every $1 that you run through your Frontier Mastercard, you'll earn 1 Qualifying Mile towards elite status with Frontier.
- As a Frontier Mastercard holder, you'll be able to enjoy Zone 2 boarding meaning that you'll board right after Zone 1 and Frontier Elite Status members.
Frontier Miles are worth 1 cent each on average when redeemed for flights which means that 10,000 miles is equal to about $100 in flight value. With a little bit of research, it is possible to obtain higher value for flights.
|Redemption options||Redemption value in cents|
|Award Flights (Research)||1.5|
|Award Flights (Average)||1|
The Frontier Mastercard has an annual fee of $79.
Frontier Miles Calculator
Calculate how many Frontier Miles you can earn with the Frontier Mastercard based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.