Key Cardholder Benefits
- Every year, you'll be able to earn up to 40,000 bonus miles. Earn 20,000 bonus miles when you spend $50,000 on the card during the calendar year and earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles once you've spent $100,000 or more on the card during the calendar year.
- Share Miles allows you to send and receive HawaiianMiles from family and friends through HawaiianMiles.com without a fee. You'll receive access to this benefit as a Hawaiian Airlines Business Credit Card holder.
The Hawaiian Airlines Business Credit Card has an annual fee of $99.
Hawaiian Miles Calculator
Calculate how many HawaiianMiles you can earn with the Hawaiian Airlines Business Credit Card based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
Hawaiian Airlines is a direct transfer partner of several rewards programs including American Express Membership Rewards. This makes it easy to earn lots of additional Hawaiian Miles via intro bonuses and everyday spending.
Here is the full list of partners that allow you to transfer your rewards to the Hawaiian Miles program:
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard's earning rates stack up against other Hawaiian Airlines and transfer partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!