Hawaiian Miles At-A-Glance
|Hawaiian Miles Value||The Point Calculator values Hawaiian Miles at 1.2 cents each on average.|
|Airline Alliance||Hawaiian Airlines is not part of any major airline alliance.|
|Credit Cards||Hawaiian Airlines offers 2 co-branded credit cards.|
|Major Transfer Partners||
Earning Calculators & Guides
Use our calculators and tools to find out which credit cards will earn you the most Hawaiian miles and best returns on your everyday spending.
View the table of credit card earning rates per $1 spent for all credit cards offered by Hawaiian Airlines and their transfer partners.
Input your monthly and yearly spend amounts into our tool to calculate which credit cards earn you the most Hawaiian Miles per $1 spent.
Credit Card Value Calculators
Use our credit card calculators to calculate how many Hawaiian Miles you can earn and the cash value of Hawaiian Airlines credit cards. This is based on the monthly and yearly spend amounts you enter into the tool, how much you value card benefits, and annual fees.
- Earn 3X miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases, 2X miles on gas station, dining, and grocery store purchases, and 1X miles on everything else.
- Receive your first checked bag free on domestic flights when you use your card to pay for the flight.
- Receive a $100 companion discount annually for roundtrip travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 3X miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases, 2X miles on gas station, dining, and office supply store purchases, and 1X miles on everything else.
- Earn up to 40,000 bonus miles every calendar year spending on the card.
- As a cardholder, share Hawaiian Miles for free with family and friends.
Conversion & Transfer Calculators
Hawaiian Airlines is a direct transfer partner of several programs including American Express Membership Rewards. This opens up additional ways to earn Hawaiian Miles through intro bonuses and everyday spending across partner credit cards.
Check out the list of partners you can use to earn Hawaiian Miles and calculate the transfer of points from partners to the Hawaiian Miles program.
Miles Value Calculators
The Point Calculator values Hawaiian Miles at 1.2 cents each on average. This means that 10,000 miles are worth about $120 towards award flights with Hawaiian Airlines and their partners.
Hawaiian Miles can be used for award flights on Hawaiian Airlines, gift cards, hotel stays, car rentals, and more. Get the details on how you can redeem miles and calculate Hawaiian Miles to dollars for each redemption option.