Key Cardholder Benefits
- When you use your JetBlue Business Card to pay for your JetBlue airfare, you and up to 3 companions traveling with you on the same itinerary will receive the first checked bag free of charge.
- When you spend $50,000 or more on your JetBlue Business Card during the calendar year, you'll receive complimentary JetBlue Mosaic Status.
- Every year, you'll receive a $100 statement credit when you use your JetBlue Business Card to pay for a JetBlue Vacation package.
- When you make In-flight purchases with your JetBlue Business Card, you'll receive 50% off in the form of a statement credit. This applies to cocktails and food purchased in-flight on JetBlue-operated flights.
- Every year on your JetBlue Business Card account anniversary, you'll receive 5,000 bonus points.
- As a JetBlue Business Card holder, you'll get 10% of your JetBlue Points back when you redeem JetBlue Points for travel on JetBlue-operated flights.
The Point Calculator values JetBlue points at 1.3 cents on average when used to book award flights with JetBlue. This means that 10,000 points are worth about $130 in value.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Hawaiian Airlines Flights||1|
The JetBlue Business Card has a $99 annual fee.
JetBlue Points Calculator
Calculate how many JetBlue Points you can earn with the JetBlue Business Card based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
JetBlue is a direct transfer partner of several major U.S. credit card rewards programs. This makes it very easy to earn lots of JetBlue points via intro bonuses and everyday spending across partner credit cards.
Here are the partner programs that allow you to transfer rewards to your JetBlue account:
Earning Rate Comparison
There's over 20 partner credit cards that you can use to earn JetBlue points thanks to transfer partners. Check out the table below to see how the JetBlue Business Card earning rates per $1 spent stacks up against other JetBlue and partner credit cards.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!