Key Cardholder Benefits
- When you use your JetBlue Plus Card to pay for your JetBlue airfare, you and up to 3 companions traveling with you on the same itinerary will receive the first checked bag free of charge.
- When you spend $50,000 or more on your JetBlue Plus Card during the calendar year, you'll receive complimentary JetBlue Mosaic Status.
- Every year, you'll receive a $100 statement credit when you use your JetBlue Plus Card to pay for a JetBlue Vacation package.
- When you make In-flight purchases with your JetBlue Plus Card, you'll receive 50% off in the form of a statement credit. This applies to cocktails and food purchased in-flight on JetBlue-operated flights.
- Every year on your JetBlue Plus Card account anniversary, you'll receive 5,000 bonus points.
- Points Payback allows you to redeem points for a statement credit, up to $1,000 annually.
- As a JetBlue Plus Card holder, you'll get 10% of your JetBlue Points back when you redeem JetBlue Points for travel on JetBlue-operated flights.
The Point Calculator values JetBlue points at 1.3 cents on average when used to book award flights with JetBlue. This means that 10,000 points are worth about $130 in value.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Hawaiian Airlines Flights||1|
The JetBlue Plus Card has an annual fee of $99.
JetBlue Points Calculator
Calculate how many JetBlue Points you can earn with the JetBlue Plus Card based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
JetBlue is a direct transfer partner of several major U.S. credit card rewards programs. This makes it very easy to earn lots of JetBlue points via intro bonuses and everyday spending across partner credit cards.
Here are the partner programs that allow you to transfer rewards to your JetBlue account:
Earning Rate Comparison
There's over 20 partner credit cards that you can use to earn JetBlue points thanks to transfer partners. Check out the table below to see how the JetBlue Plus Credit Card earning rates per $1 spent stacks up against other JetBlue and partner credit cards.