JetBlue TrueBlue At-A-Glance
|JetBlue Points Value||The Point Calculator values JetBlue points at 1.3 cents each on average.|
|Airline Alliance||JetBlue is not part of any major airline alliance.|
|Credit Cards||JetBlue offers 3 co-branded credit cards in the US.|
|Major Transfer Partners||
Earning Calculators & Guides
Use our calculators and tools to find out which credit cards will earn you the most JetBlue TrueBlue points and best returns on your everyday spending.
Check out our best credit card picks for earning JetBlue points and calculate which credit cards will earn you the most points based on the monthly and yearly spend amounts you enter into our calculator.
View the list of JetBlue point earning rates per $1 spent for all credit cards offered by JetBlue Airways and their transfer partners.
Input your monthly and yearly spend amounts into our calculator to find out which credit cards will earn you the most JetBlue Points per $1 spent.
Check out the full details on buying JetBlue points and calculate how much it will cost you to buy them at the standard rate.
Credit Card Value Calculators
Use our credit card calculators to calculate how many JetBlue points you can earn and the cash value of JetBlue credit cards based on the monthly and yearly spend amounts you enter into our tool, how much you value card benefits, and annual fees.
- Earn 6X points on JetBlue purchases, 2X points on restaurants and grocery purchases, and 1X points on everything else.
- Enjoy a free checked bag for yourself and up to 3 companions when you use your card to pay for your JetBlue flight.
- Every year, you'll receive a $100 statement credit when you use your JetBlue Plus Card to pay for a JetBlue Vacation package.
- Earn 3X points on JetBlue purchases, 2X points on restaurant and grocery store purchases, and 1X on everything else.
- Receive 50% off in the form of a statement credit when using your card to purchase in-flight cocktails and beverages on JetBlue flights.
- No annual fee.
- Earn 6X points on JetBlue purchases, 3X points at restaurants and office supply stores, and 1X points on everything else.
- Spend $50,000 or more on your JetBlue Business Card during the calendar year to receive complimentary JetBlue Mosaic Status.
- Receive a $100 statement credit when you use your JetBlue Business Card to pay for a JetBlue Vacation package.
Conversion & Transfer Calculators
JetBlue is a direct transfer partner of several rewards programs including American Express Membership Rewards, Citi ThankYou Rewards, and Chase Ultimate Rewards. This gives you plenty of additional ways you can earn JetBlue Points via intro bonuses and everyday spending across partner credit cards.
Check out the list of partners you can use to earn JetBlue points and calculate the transfer of points from partners to the JetBlue TrueBlue program.
Use the conversion calculator to calculate the transfer of AMEX Membership Rewards Points to JetBlue TrueBlue Points and the Excise Tax Offset Fee.
Use the conversion calculator to calculate the transfer of Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to JetBlue TrueBlue Points.
JetBlue Points Value Calculators
The Point Calculator values JetBlue points at 1.3 cents each meaning that 10,000 points are equal to roughly $130 in cash value.
JetBlue Points can be redeemed for award flights with JetBlue and Hawaiian Airlines and on JetBlue vacation packages. Get the details on redeeming points and calculate the dollar value of JetBlue points based on the redemption.
Calculate the average cash value of Delta SkyMiles based on our averages and the value of redemptions based on the cost in cash versus the cost in JetBlue points.