|Loyalty Program||Miles & More|
|Currency||Miles & More Award Miles|
|Average Value of 1 Mile||1.5 Cents|
The Miles & More program is the largest traveler loyalty program in Europe and consits of several airlines that are fully integrated partners of the program. Several airlines within the program are part of the Star Alliance. Lufthansa is the primary holder of the Miles & More program.
Miles & More Fully Intergrated Partners consist of:
- Lufthansa Regional
- Lufthansa Private Jet
- Austrian Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
- Swiss International and Swiss Global Air Lines
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Adria Airways
- Croatia Airlines
- Condor Flugdienst
Lufthansa Miles & More Credit Card Miles
Barclays offers one U.S. Lufthansa credit card that earns Miles & More Award Miles on everyday purchases. It's a decent option if you're looking to build your rewards towards redemptions with Lufthansa and their integrated airline partners.
- Receive a Companion Ticket after each account anniversary (taxes and fees apply).
- Receive two complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge Vouchers after each account anniversary.
- Earn 1 status mile per $1 spent and receive a Welcome Bonus of 5,000 status miles in 2021 - Exclusively for Lufthansa Frequent Travelers and Senators
- Receive up to 15% off Hotels & Cars - Discount is automatically applied after login, provided you have a valid Miles & More World Elite Mastercard.
- You can redeem miles for flight awards and upgrades on Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, SWISS, Star Alliance Airlines and other partners.
- Convert award miles earned on purchases into status miles. Once each calendar year, you can convert 5,000 to 25,000 award miles at a 5 to 1 ratio.
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases.
Miles & More Calculators
The Lufthansa Miles & More program offers a small handful of transfer partners. These partners are mostly hotel rewards programs, so while you will not be able to rake in tons of miles, you'll at least easily be able to top off your account if you're short a few miles of a redemption.