Singapore Airlines is a direct transfer partner of all major U.S. rewards programs which makes it very easy to earn KrisFlyer Miles. You can transfer rewards to KrisFlyer using the following programs:
- American Express Membership Rewards
- Capital One Venture and Spark Rewards
- Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Citi ThankYou Rewards
- HSBC Rewards
- Accor - Accor Live Limitless
- AYANA Hotels - AYANA Rewards
- Hilton Hotels - Hilton Honors
- Hyatt Hotels - World of Hyatt
- IHG Hotels - IHG Rewards Club
- Marriott Hotels - Marriott Bonvoy
- Melia Hotels - MeliaRewards
- Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts - Golden Circle
If you're looking to earn rewards on everyday spend transferrable to Singapore, your best options for earning KrisFlyer Miles will be AMEX, Chase, and Citi.
Transfer To KrisFlyer Calculator
Use the Transfer To KrisFlyer Calculator to calculate the transfer of rewards from other programs to the Singapore KrisFlyer program. The calculator will output the total amount of points you'll need to transfer from partner programs to equal the amount of KrisFlyer Miles you enter in the field.
Earning With Partner Credit Cards
All of the credit cards listed in the table below allow you to earn rewards and transfer them directly to your Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Account. This gives you alternative ways to earn rewards through spend and sign up bonuses. The earning rates listed for partner credit cards are based on the transfer ratio when converting rewards to KrisFlyer Miles.
If you want to know which cards listed above will earn you the most KrisFlyer Miles or best return, you can use the Best Credit Cards For Singapore KrisFlyer Miles Calculator.