Current Intro Bonus
Earn 60,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- For every $10,000 you spend on your Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card during the calendar year, you'll receive 1,500 Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) towards A-List status. There's no limit on how many TQPs you can earn.
- When you use your Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card to transfer points to another Rapid Rewards Member, fees associated with the transfer will be reimbursed–up to $500 in statement credits per anniversary year.
- Every year after your card anniversary, you'll receive 6,000 anniversary points just for being a Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card holder.
- As a Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card holder, you'll receive 2 EarlyBird Check-Ins per year. This grants automatic check-in, a better boarding position, and earlier access to overhand bins.
- When you use your Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card to pay for in-flight purchases on Southwest-operated flights, you'll receive 25% back in the form of a statement credit.
The Point Calculator values Southwest Points at 1.3 cents each on average when redeemed for award flights. This means that 10,000 Southwest points is equal to about $130 in flight value.
|Redemption Options||Redemption Value (in cents)|
|$50+ Gift Cards||0.531|
Learn More: Calculate Southwest points to dollars
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Card has an annual fee of $99.
Southwest Points Calculator
Calculate how many Rapid Rewards Points you can earn with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
The Southwest Rapid Rewards program is a direct transfer partner of Chase Ultimate Rewards along with several hotel loyalty programs. This opens several additional ways you can add Southwest points to your account.
Here's the full list of partners that allow you to transfer points to Southwest:
Learn More: Transfer Points To Southwest Using These Credit Card Partners
Earning Rate Comparison
There are several partner credit cards that you can use to earn Southwest points thanks to transfer partners. Check out the table below to see how the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card earning rates per $1 spent stacks up against Southwest and other partner credit cards.
Southwest points calculators
Check out all of our Southwest points calculators and calculate everything from how many points you can earn spending on credit cards to the cash value of your points based on redemption!
Looking to earn lots of Southwest points? Check out these calculators and guides for maximizing your earnings via intro bonuses and everyday spending!
Use our Southwest credit card calculators to estimate how many points you can earn and the cash value of the card based on the spend amounts you enter, how much you value benefits, and annual fees.
Our calculators allow you to compare up to two additional credit cards side by side based on same or different spend. Plus, all spend amounts you enter in the Primary card's column rolls over to all credit card rewards calculators on the site!
Reminder: Don't forget that you can also transfer credit card points from partners to Southwest Rapid Rewards!
Need more Southwest points? You can transfer rewards from other programs directly to your Southwest Rapid Rewards account or buy them directly from the Southwest Buy Points portal.
Want to know how much your Southwest points are worth based on redemption? Check out these guides to calculate Southwest points to dollars.