Key Cardholder Benefits
- Every year that you spend $5,000 on your Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard, you'll receive a $100 companion flight voucher on your next card anniversary.
- As a Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard holder, you'll gain have the ability to combine your Spirit Points with up to 8 friends and family members.
- Every $10 in net purchases made to your Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard will earn 1 Status Qualifying Point towards Free Spirit Status.
- As a Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard holder, you will pay no fees when redeeming your Spirit Points.
- When you use your Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard to make in-flight food and beverage purchases, you'll get a 25% rebate.
- As a Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard holder, you'll receive Zone 2 boarding on Spirit Flights.
- Your Spirit points will not expire as long as you're a Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard holder.
Spirit Points are worth 1 cent each when redeemed for award flights. This means that 10,000 Spirit points is equal to $100 in flight value.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
The Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard has an annual fee of $0 the first year, then $79.
Spirit Points Calculator
Calculate how many Spirit Points you can earn with the Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard based on spend and the cash value of those points. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.