The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is great option if you're looking to earn rewards towards travel at a flat rate. The card earns an unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases and has no annual fee and no foreign transaction fee. Rewards earned with the card are easily redeemable for 1 cents each towards travel and more.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Rates & Fees||See Rates & Fees|
Rewards Rate Details
The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card does not have any bonus categories. It earns Travel Rewards Points at a flat rate of 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases with no cap on earnings.
- 1.5x All Purchases
Perks & Benefits
The Bank of America Travel Rewards Card features the ability to earn up to 75% bonus points based on your relationship with Bank of America.
- Bank of America Account Bonus
- 10% point bonus if you have an active Bank of America checking, savings, or individual retirement account.
- Does not stack with Preferred Rewards Client Bonus.
- Applies to co-applicants.
- Does not apply to Bank of America business checking and savings accounts.
- Preferred Rewards Client Bonus
- Earn bonus points based on amount invested with BOA, Merrill Edge, or Merrill Lynch.
- Based on 3-month average across accounts.
- Gold - 25% Bonus - $20k to <$50k
- Platinum - 50% Bonus - $50k to <$100k
- Platinum Honors - 75% Bonus - $100k+
- Does not stack with Bank of America Account Bonus.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for travel or dining purchases, such as flights, hotel stays, car and vacation rentals, baggage fees, and also at restaurants including takeout
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases. After the intro APR ends, 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR will apply
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more points on every purchase