The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard is a flat-rate cash back credit card. It earns 3% cash back on the first $10,000 in purchases made during the first year as an introductory rate and then 1.5% cash back on all purchases after that. The card also comes with a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers, has no annual fee, and has no foreign transaction fees.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard is a flat rate cash back credit card. You'll earn 3% cash back on the first $10,000 in purchases during the first 12 months of having the card. Once you've hit the cap or after 12 months have passed, the card will earn 1.5% cash back. There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn with the card overall.
- 1.5%-3% All Purchases
- Introductory 3% cash back for first 12 months or after $10,000 spend, whichever comes first.
- 1.5% cash back on all purchases after introductory rate ends.
Perks & Benefits
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard comes with a few useful travel benefits such as discounts, rental car coverage, and more. Most of these benefits are offered by Mastercard.
- onefinestay Discount
- 10% discount.
- Travel & Purchase Coverage
- MasterRental Coverage
- Cellular/Wireless Telephone Protection
- MasterCard Travel & Lifestyle Services
- Luxury travel benefits amenities and upgrades at some travel destinations.
- Mastercard Airport Concierge
- ShopRunner Membership
- Postmates Discount
- $5 off Postmates orders of $25 or more for delivery of food, drinks and grocery.
- Does not include taxes, delivery fees, and tips.
- Priceless Golf
- Discounted access to select golf courses, complimentary grounds passed for PGA Tournaments, and Priceless Lessons with PGA Tour professionals.
Sign Up Bonus
The standard sign up bonus for the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard is the 3% introductory cash back rate and the 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard has no annual fee. This means you'll always earn a great return when using the card to make purchases.
Authorized User Fee
There is no authorized user fee for adding additional users to the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard.
Foreign Transaction Fee
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard has a 0% foreign transaction fee which makes it a great card for those looking for a simple method of earning cash rewards spending internationally, especially during the 3% introductory cash back rate.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.