Key Cardholder Benefits
- Receive up to $300 annually in Airline Incidental Statement Credits for qualifying purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, airline lounge fees and in-flight services
- Receive up to $150 annually for lifestyle conveniences including streaming services, food delivery, fitness subscriptions and rideshare services
- Receive up to $100 in statement credits for either Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® application fees, every four years
- Preferred Rewards members earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 3.5 points on travel and dining purchases and up to 2.62 points on all other purchases, for every $1 you spend.
- Save 20% on domestic or international airfare for any class when you pay with points
- Free unlimited access to airport lounges worldwide with your complimentary Priority Pass™ Select Membership
- Complimentary 24/7 Full-Service Concierge to book your travel, dinner reservations, event tickets and more
Bank of America points earned with the Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite credit card are worth 1.1 cent each on average. 10,000 points is equal to $110 in value.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Redeeming points for airfare||1 - 1.2|
|Redeeming points for other travel||1|
|Redeeming points for dining||1|
|Redeeming points for cash back||0.6|
Calculator: Bank of America Points To Dollars: Cash Value & Calculator
The Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Credit Card has a $550 annual fee.
Premium Rewards Points Calculator
Find out how many Bank of America Rewards Points you can earn with the Premium Rewards Elite Credit Card Point Calculator as well as the cash value of those points. Results can be compared side-by-side credit cards featured on the site to see which earns you the most rewards.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Credit Card earning rates stack up against other Bank of America credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.
Bank of America points calculators
Use our Bank of America points calculators to calculate credit card earnings and the cash value of points based on redemption. You can also check out our short and simple guide on Bank of America Rewards points.
Use our Bank of America credit card calculators to estimate how many points you can earn and the cash value of the card based on the spend amounts you enter, how much you value benefits, and annual fees.
Our calculators allow you to compare up to two additional credit cards side by side based on same or different spend. Plus, all spend amounts you enter in the Primary card's column rolls over to all credit card rewards calculators on the site!
Want to know how much Bank of America points are worth? Check out our guides and calculators on point value.