Key Cardholder Benefits
- Every year, you'll receive up to $400 in travel credits used towards all airfare, hotels, and car rentals booked through HSBC Travel. You'll receive an automatic $100 Travel Credit for every $2,000 in cumulative travel purchases charged to your HSBC Elite Credit Card through the portal.
- As a HSBC Elite Credit Card holder, you and one guest will get complimentary, unlimited access to 1,000+ airport lounges provided by LoungeKey.
- When you use the HSBC Elite Credit Card to pay for a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit application fee, you'll receive a statement credit of up to $100 every 54 months as reimbursement.
- As a HSBC Elite Credit Card holder, you'll be able to enjoy complimentary unlimited premium Wi-Fi at over a million secure hotspots worldwide with Boingo. You can get simultaneous access for up to four devices.
- Every year that you reach $50,000, $75,000 and $100,000 in cumulative spend annually with the HSBC Elite Credit Card, you'll receive an exclusive Luxury Thank You Gift. Up to 3 Luxury gifts per year.
- When you use the HSBC Elite Credit Card to pay for your full wireless bill, you'll receive reimbursements up to $800 per claim if your cellphone is stolen or damaged.
- Be protected with trip cancellation insurance, baggage delay insurance, lost luggage insurance, and more.
Points earned with HSBC Elite Credit Card can be transferred to a small handful of airline partners at a rate of 1,000 HSBC points for 1,000 airline miles. This gives you the chance to get increased value out of your rewards.
The HSBC Elite Credit Card has a $395 annual fee. The cost to add additional cardholders is $65 per user.
HSBC Points Calculator
Calculate how many HSBC Points you can earn with the HSBC Elite Credit Card per dollar spent and the cash value of those points. Results can be compared side by side any credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the HSBC Elite Credit Card earning rates stack up against other HSBC credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.
HSBC points calculators
Use our HSBC points calculators to calculate credit card value and earnings based on your spending habits and the transfer of HSBC points to airline miles.
Use our HSBC credit card calculators to estimate how many points you can earn and the cash value of the card based on the spend amounts you enter, how much you value benefits, and annual fees.
Our calculators allow you to compare up to two additional credit cards side by side based on same or different spend. Plus, all spend amounts you enter in the Primary card's column rolls over to all credit card rewards calculators on the site!
Get the details on HSBC's transfer partners and calculate the conversion of HSBC points to airline miles with our calculators.