ThankYou Rewards At-A-Glance
|Citi Points Value||0.5 to 2 cents|
|Number of Transfer Partners||15+ travel partners|
ThankYou Rewards is a travel rewards programs offered by CitiBank. It earns flexible travel rewards that can be used towards a large number of redemptions directly through Citi or be transferred to Citi's airline and hotel partners for significant value.
It is one of the top travel rewards programs in the United States.
Earn The Most Citi Points
Use these calculators and tools to find out which credit cards will earn you the most ThankYou Rewards points and best returns based on the monthly and yearly spend amounts you enter.
View the list of Citi point earning rates per $1 spent for all credit cards offered in the Citi ThankYou Rewards program.
Input your monthly and yearly spend amounts into our calculator to find out which credit cards will earn you the most Citi ThankYou points per $1.
Citi Credit Card Points & Value Calculators
Use our credit card calculators to calculate how many Citi credit card points you can earn and the cash value of Citi credit cards based on the spend amounts you enter, how much you value card benefits, and annual fees.
You can also click on a card to learn more about it through our partners, when applicable.
- Earns 3X points on restaurant, supermarket, gas station, hotel, and air travel, and 1X points on everything else.
- Card grants the ability to transfer ThankYou points to airline and hotel partners.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Earns 2X points on supermarket and gas station purchases, 1X points on everything else.
- Purchases are rounded up to the nearest 10 and card offers a 10% point rebate when you use points. No annual fee.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $200 in gift cards at thankyou.com.
- Earn 5% back in your top eligible category each billing cycle on up to the first $500 spent (then 1%), and 1% back on everything else.
- No annual fee.
- Earn $200 cash back after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 6 months of account opening. This bonus offer will be fulfilled as 20,000 ThankYou® Points, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back.
- Earn 1% back on purchases and 1% back when you pay off those purchases for a total of 2% back.
- No annual fee.
- No current offer.
Citi Prestige® Card
- Earns 5X points on airfare and dining, 3X points on hotel and cruise lines, and 1X points on all other purchases.
- Complimentary 4th night free benefit through thankyou.com, Priority Pass Select, $250 in annual travel credit, and up to $100 towards Global Entry/TSA PreCheck.
Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card
- Earns 2X points on dining, entertainment, and streaming services and 1X points on all other purchases.
- No annual fee.
Card Value Comparison Calculators
Check out our side-by-side comparisons of popular credit cards. Calculate both total rewards per $1 spent and card value based on spend, how much you value card benefits, and annual fees.
The Citi Double Cash and Citi Custom Cash are Citi's best cash back credit cards. Compare them side by side and see how they stack up against one another.
Conversion & Transfer Calculators
If you own the Citi Premier Card or Citi Prestige Card, you will be able to transfer ThankYou points to all 16 of Citi partners at a 1:1 ratio meaning that 1,000 points can be converted to 1,000 airline miles or hotel points.
If you don't own the Citi Premier Card or Citi Prestige Card, you will only be able to transfer ThankYou points to a small handful of partners and the ratio will be lower meaning that you will not get as many airline miles and hotel points for your transfer.
Find out which airline and hotel programs you can transfer Citi points to and calculate the transfer of ThankYou points to each of Citi's partners.
Citi Points Value Calculators
The base value of Citi points are 1 cent each towards travel and cash back depending on which ThankYou Rewards cards you hold. You can easily redeem points for 1.1 cents in value if you hold the Citi Rewards+ Card thanks to the 10% rebate.
Transferring points to Citi's airline and hotel partners will typically offer the best value. This can get you anywhere from 0.5 to 2 cents or more per point depending on the partner you transfer your points to and how you use them once transferred.
ThankYou points can be redeemed for travel, cash back, gift cards, and more. Find out which redemptions offer the best value and calculate the dollar value of ThankYou points for each.
Calculate the average cash value of ThankYou Rewards points based on our valuations and find out if it's worth paying cash or redeeming points with our Redemption Value calculator.
How do you earn Citi points?
Citi ThankYou points are earned through intro bonuses and everyday spending across ThankYou Rewards credit cards.
How many Citi points can you earn per dollar?
Citi credit cards offer between 1X and 5X points for every dollar spent.
How much are Citi points worth?
Citi points have a range of 0.5 to 2+ cents per point. The best value will come from transferring points to Citi's airline and hotel partners.
Can you transfer Citi points to partners?
If you own the Citi Premier Card or Citi Prestige Card, you can transfer ThankYou points to 16 travel partners which consists of airline and hotel programs.
What is the best Citi credit card combination?
All four of Citi's credit cards mesh well together. The Citi Premier Card gives you 3X across popular categories and provides access to all of Citi's transfer partners, the Citi Double Cash offers 2% back on all purchases, the Citi Rewards+ offers a 10% point rebate, and the Citi Custom Cash offers 5% back on an eligible bonus category.