Chase Ultimate Rewards points can be transferred to Aer Lingus Avios at a 1:1 ratio. This means that every 1,000 Chase points you transfer to your AerClub account will give you 1,000 Avios.
Chase points to Aer Lingus calculator
Do you have Chase Ultimate Rewards points and want to know how many Aer Lingus Avios points you can get? Use our point transfer calculator to easily convert Chase Ultimate Rewards points into Aer Lingus Avios!
Can you transfer Ultimate Rewards points to Aer Lingus?
Yes. You can transfer Ultimate Rewards points to Aer Lingus if you have the Chase Sapphire Reserve®, Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, or Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
What is the transfer ratio for Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Aer Lingus Avios?
Every 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points you transfer to Aer Lingus will give you 1,000 Avios.
Which credit card points transfer to Aer Lingus Avios?
You can use Chase Ultimate Rewards credit cards, American Express Membership Rewards credit cards, and a few select others to earn rewards transferable to Aer Lingus AerClub.
Does Aer Lingus offer a credit card in the United States?
Yes. The Aer Lingus Visa Signature® card is the only co-branded credit card that Aer Lingus offers in the US.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!