Key Cardholder Benefits
- You'll receive complimentary Emirates Skywards Gold status the first year of being a Emirates Skywards Premium Mastercard member. After that, you'll need to spend $40,000 or more on the card to maintain Gold each cardmembership year.
- As a Emirates Skywards Premium Mastercard member, you'll receive complimentary Priority Pass Select Membership. This grants you unlimited access to over 1,200 lounges worldwide for yourself and guests.
- Every cardmembership year that you spend $30,000 or more on the Emirates Skywards Premium Mastercard, you'll receive 10,000 Skywards Miles as an anniversary bonus.
- When you use the Emirates Skywards Premium Mastercard to buy or gift Skywards Miles, you'll receive a 25% discount.
- When you use the Emirates Skywards Premium Mastercard to pay for a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application, you'll be reimbursed the fee, up to $100. Benefit is available once every 5 years.
The Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard has an annual fee of $499.
Emirates Miles Calculator
Calculate how many Skywards Miles you can earn with the Emirates Skywards Premium Mastercard based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
Emirates is a direct transfer partner of all major U.S. credit card rewards programs. This means you can use credit cards from Chase, AMEX, Citi, and Capital One to earn tens of thousands of miles via intro bonuses and everyday spending. This far exceeds what you'll earn with Emirates' own co-branded credit cards.
Here are the list of partners that allow you to transfer rewards to your Emirates Skywards account:
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard's earning rates stacks up against other Emirates and partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.