The Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard is a premium rewards card that offers the ability to earn Emirates Skywards Miles on everyday spend as well as several other benefits including complimentary Emirates Skywards status.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard features four bonus categories which are Emirates, airfare, hotels, and car rentals. There's no limit to the amount of Skywards Miles you can earn in these bonus categories and no limit to the amount of Skywards Miles you can earn with the card overall.
- 3x Emirates
- This includes purchases made on emirates.com or at the Emirates Sales office.
- In-flight purchases do not count.
- 2x Airfare
- This includes eligible airfare spend that is not Emirates (since you'll earn 3x with Emirates).
- 2x Hotel
- 2x Car Rental
- 1x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard comes with a handful of useful travel benefits and perks.
- Emirates Skywards Gold
- Complimentary the first, then $40,000 in spend per cardmembership year to maintain Gold.
- Anniversary Miles w/ Spend
- Spend $30,000+ to earn 10,000 bonus Skywards Miles.
- 25% Discount Buy/Gift Skywards Miles
- Priority Pass Select Membership
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
This card does not list any travel or purchase protections. Since it's a World Elite Mastercard, you can assume the basic World Elite Mastercard benefits which includes Cell Phone Protection.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.