Key Cardholder Benefits
- Every year, you'll receive up to $200 in statement credit when you use your SKYPASS Select Visa Signature Card to make travel purchases. This includes airline, hotel, and car rental purchases.
- At account opening and each anniversary date of the SKYPASS Select Visa Signature Card, you'll receive a $100 off coupon for Korean Air ticket purchases. These can be applied to Prestige Class and Economy Class base fares (excluding taxes/surcharges) and are valid from Korean Air North American gateways to Asia on Korean Air-operated flights.
- Every calendar year that you spend $35,000 or more on your SKYPASS Select Visa Signature Card, you'll receive 10,000 bonus SKYPASS Miles. The annual fee must be paid in order to receive the bonus miles.
- Every year, you'll receive two KAL Lounge passes which are good at Korean Air Airport Lounge in Korean Air gateway cities within North America and Seoul (Incheon), Korea only.
- Every year, you'll receive two coupons good towards purchasing duty free items onboard a Korean Air flight. These coupons cannot be used on online orders or in airports and purchases must be at least $50 in order to use the coupon.
- When you use your SKYPASS Select Visa Signature Card to pay the application fee for a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application, you'll be reimbursed for up to $100.
- Enjoy trip cancellation insurance, trip interruption insurnce, trip delay insurance, car rental collision/loss damage waiver, lost luggage insurance, and more
The Korean Air SKYPASS Select Visa Signature has a $450 annual fee. You can easily offset $300 of this fee using the annual credits alone.
SKYPASS Miles Calculator
Calculate how many SKYPASS Miles you can earn with the SKYPASS Select Visa Signature Card based on spend and the cash value of those miles. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.