Calculator: Convert Chase points to Southwest points
Use our Conversion Calculator to calculate the transfer of Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Southwest Rapid Rewards points.
Chase Points To Southwest Points Conversion Calculator
How to transfer Chase points to Southwest
- Go to https://ultimaterewardspoints.chase.com/ and log into your Chase Ultimate Rewards account.
- Click on the menu icon () and select Transfer to Travel Partners.
- Find Southwest Rapid Rewards under the Airlines section and click on Transfer Points.
- Choose the recipient (whether it be yourself or an authorized user) and enter the Rapid Rewards account number that corresponds to the selected recipient twice to confirm it.
- Enter how many Ultimate Rewards points you wish to transfer to Southwest Rapid Rewards.
- Confirm the transfer.
Transfer Chase points to Southwest using these credit cards
There are three Ultimate Rewards credit cards that allows you transfer points to the Southwest Rapid Rewards program. Here are those cards:
Can you transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Southwest?
Yes. Chase Ultimate Rewards points can be transferred to Southwest Rapid Rewards at a 1:1 ratio.
What is the transfer rate for Chase points to Southwest?
Every 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points you transfer to Southwest will give you 1,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points.
Is it worth it to transfer Chase points to Southwest?
At an average value of 1.3 cents each, it can be worth it to transfer points to Southwest since Ultimate Rewards points are worth 1.25 to 1.5 cents each on average.