Current Intro Bonus
Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- As a Blue Cash Everyday Card member, you can enjoy complimentary ShopRunner Membership which gives you free 2-day shipping and free returns at 100+ stores. Enrollment required.
- Receive $7 back each month (up to $84 annually) after spending $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ using the Blue Cash Everyday Card. Enrollment required.
- No Annual Fee.
The Blue Cash Everyday Card has a $0 annual fee.
AMEX Cash Back Calculator
Calculate cash back for the Blue Cash Everyday based on spend and compare results alongside any of the 200+ cards featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the American Express Blue Cash Everyday Card stacks up against other cards in the family? Check out the table below!
Is the AMEX Blue Cash Preferred a credit card?
Yes, it is a credit card and not a charge card.
Is the Blue Cash Everyday or Blue Cash Preferred better?
This will depend on your credit card spend. The Blue Cash Everyday is the better option if you spend less than $270 in U.S. supermarkets purchases.
What can you use AMEX cash back for?
Cash back earned with AMEX credit cards are referred to as Reward Dollars and can be used for statement credits.
Does AMEX cash back expire?
No. Rewards earned with AMEX are good as long as you have an active account and you're in good standing.
Can you get pre-approved for the Blue Cash Everday?
You can use the CardMatch Tool to see if you're pre-approved for an American Express credit card based on your credit profile.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!