You can select one of the following six categories to earn 3% cash back in with the Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards credit card:
Current Intro Bonus
Get a $300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in net purchases within 90 days of your account opening - with no annual fee and cash rewards don't expire.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- Redeem your cash back as a deposit into your Bank of America® checking or savings account, as a card statement credit or as a check mailed to you.
- Earn up to 75% more cash back on every purchase, if you have a business checking account with Bank of America and qualify for our highest Preferred Rewards for Business tier. That means you could earn up to 5.25% in your selected choice category and up to 3.5% on dining purchases on the first $50,000 in those combined purchases each calendar year, and up to an unlimited 1.75% cash back on all other purchases.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
The Bank of America Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards Mastercard has a $0 annual fee.
Cash Back Calculator
Calculate how much cash back you can earn with the Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards Mastercard based on your spend. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard stacks up against other cards in the family? Check out the table below!
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!