Current Intro Bonus
One-time $200 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card has a $0 annual fee, $0 additional cardholder fee, and 0% foreign transaction fee.
Cash Back Calculator
Calculate how much cash back you can earn with the Capital One Quicksilver based on spend and compare the results side by side top rewards credit cards.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Capital One Quicksilver Card stacks up against other cards in the family? Check out the table below!
Is the Capital One Quicksilver a good credit card?
Yes. It's a great no-annual fee credit card that earns you 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
Is the Capital One Quicksilver good for international travel?
Yes. The Capital One Quicksilver is one of the best no foreign transaction fee credit cards in the market thanks to it's good return and lack of an annual fee.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!