The Capital One Spark Cash Plus is one of the best cash back business cards on the market thanks to its great earning rate and easy to redeem rewards.
The card earns 2% back on all purchases which can be well worth the small annual fee if you plan on making this your main business credit card. If you're a heavy spender, you can earn a $200 cash bonus every year you spend $200,000 or more on the card.
Like all other Capital One credit cards, the Spark Cash Plus has a 0% foreign transaction fee which also makes it one of the best no foreign transaction fee business cards on the market as well.
If you're able to run some heavy spend through the Spark Cash Plus Card, it will easily be worth the $150 annual fee as you'll be able to rake in large amounts of cash back with ease.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Intro Bonus: -
Rewards Rate Details
The Capital One Spark Cash Plus does not feature any bonus categories. It earns cash back at a flat rate of 2% on all purchases ran through the card. There is no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn at this rate and no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn with the card overall.
- 2% All Purchases
Perks & Benefits
The Capital One Spark Cash Plus offers an annual cash back for spending more than $200K during the year. Outside of that, you'll receive your standard Capital One business card benefits.
- Annual $200 Cash Bonus
- Earn an annual $200 cash bonus every year you spend $200,000 or more.
- No Preset Spend Limit
- Spark 2% Cash Plus adapts to your needs based on spending behavior, payment history and credit profile.
- Capital One & Visa Business Benefits
- Year-End Summaries
- Purchase Records w/ Export To Quicken, Quickbooks, and Excel
- Ability To Assign Account Managers
- Virtual Card Numbers
- Free Employee Cards
- Roadside Assistance
- Extended Warranty
- Card Lock
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Earn up to a $1,000 cash bonus; $500 once you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months, and $500 once you spend $50,000 in the first 6 months of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase, everywhere—with no limits or category restrictions
- Earn an annual $200 cash bonus every year you spend $200,000 or more
- Comes with no preset spending limit, so it can adapt to your needs based on your spending behavior, payment history and credit profile
- Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
- Add employee cards for free, and earn unlimited 2% cash back from their purchases
- $150 annual fee
- Spark Cash Plus has no APR because your balance is due in full every month
- Pay zero foreign transaction fees on purchases made outside of the United States.
Is the Capital One Spark Cash Plus good?
Yes. It is one of the best cash back business credit cards and best no foreign transaction fee business credit cards on the market.
What rewards does the Capital One Spark Cash Plus earn?
The Spark Cash Plus earns 2% cash back on all purchases ran through the card.
Should I get the Spark Cash Plus or Spark Cash Select?
The Spark Cash Plus is the better option if you plan on spending more than $30,000 per year on the card. If not, you'll want to go with the no-annual fee Spark Cash Select.
Which is better, Spark Cash or Spark Miles?
The Spark Miles program is only better if you plan on transferring your Spark Miles to Capital One's transfer partners. If not, the Spark Cash program will typically be the better option.