Current Intro Bonus
Earn a $500 cash bonus when you spend $4,500 in the first 3 months.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- Enjoy a $0 annual fee in addition to the big rewards and cash bonus you can earn.
- Get cash back rewards for any amount at any time with no expiration date for the life of the account.
The Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business has a $0 annual fee and it costs $0 to add additional employee cards. There's also a 0% foreign transaction fee.
Cash Back Calculator
Use the rewards calculator to calculate how many rewards you can earn based on how much you spend across different categories. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Capital One Spark Cash Select Card stacks up against other cards in the family? Check out the table below!
Is the Capital One Spark Cash Select a good card?
Yes. It is one of the best no annual fee cash back business credit cards and best no foreign transaction fee business credit cards on the market. If you're looking for easy-to-earn and easy-to-redeem rewards for your business, this is a great card to have.
Is the Capital One Spark Cash Select better than the Spark Cash?
The Spark Cash Select is the better option if you plan on spending less than $30,000 per year across the card. If you spend more, you'll want the Spark Cash Plus as it will earn a better return even with the annual fee.
Which is better, the Spark Cash Select or Spark Miles Select?
I would only recommend getting the Spark Miles Select if you plan on transferring your earned rewards to Capital One's transfer partners. If not, the Spark Cash Select will typically be the better option.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!