The Credit One Bank Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee does not earn cash back outside of it's 2% categories. This means you'll be missing out on cash back when making non-category purchases.
With this card requiring Good to Excellent credit, you could just apply for a popular credit card with any major issuer.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- No annual fee for qualified applicants. Terms apply.
- Choose your monthly payment due date for added convenience. Terms apply.
- Monitor your credit with free online access to your Experian credit score. Terms apply.
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability.
- Stay in-the-know with customizable account alerts via email and text.
- Manage your account on-the-go with the Credit One Bank mobile app.
- If you are a Covered Borrower under the Military Lending Act, you may get a different offer
The Credit One Bank Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee has... *drumroll* no annual fee.
Cash Back Calculator
Calculate how much cash back you can earn with the Credit One Bank Platinum Rewards Visa with no annual fee based on spend. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!